This may be a bit of a late post, apologies for that! I wanted to get it out there as I’ve already done the video, but things just got in the way of posting (#worklife) :/ I mention I’ve subscribed o them for approx 6 months – i double checked and I’ve been receiving their boxes since Oct last year! I guess time flies when you’re having fun 😉
Aaaaaaanyways, if you ever considered signing up to this gem of a beautybox …what are you waiting for? Read my overall subscription review here if you wanna know more.
Ok, let’s get to it….
July Intro Email
As always, the box matched the theme of road trips and travelling with a lovely map detail on the side of the lid.
Products & Pressie
- Cleansing Water (Garnier) > nice travel size from a company I frequently stock up on.
- Aftersun creme (My Little Beauty) > this smells absolutely delicious and quickly eased my very red arms after a day of being caught in the sun with no sun tan, shame on me!
- Nail polish (Essie) > you can’t go wrong with a bit of Essie polish 🙂
- Golden body art tattoos > cute and playful 😉
- Mini poster > nice to have on your wall at home, office or use as a massive post card.
- Postcard booklet > love the idea of sending your travel notes to someone at home, great idea!
If you’re not so much of a picture person, but like to hear people (me in this instance) talk, then why not have a look at my unboxing video and hear my thoughts > follow this link! 🙂